LiteBlue Login Online – LiteBlue Usps Gov.
How do I log in to the Liteblue USPS employee portal?
The Liteblue USPS employee login page can be accessed in the following way:
- Visit https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal with your mobile browser or internet browser.
- Enter your Liteblue USPS Employee ID in the first field.
- Enter your USPS Self Service Password in the second field.
- Click on “Log On”.
What is my Liteblue USPS Employee ID number?
Your USPS Employee ID is quite easy to locate: Look at the very top of your earnings statement. You will find an 8-digit number, just above the “Employee ID” label printed on your statement. This is your USPS Employee ID number.
What is my Liteblue USPS password?
Your Liteblue password is the same as the USPS Self Service Password. The USPS Self Service password is used for a variety of USPS self-service web-based applications, including POSTALease, ePayroll and LiteBlue.
As a new employee, you need to set up a password before you can sign in to Liteblue. To set up your password in the Self Service Profile (SSP) application, visit the Self Service Portal at https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/login.xhtml. This is also the webpage that you need, if you have forgotten your SSP Self Service Password.
Liteblue USPS ePayroll Login.
How do I log in to the USPS Liteblue ePayroll logine page?
To log in to Liteblue ePayroll, do the following:
- Visit the ePayroll login page at https://epayroll.usps.gov/ePayroll/user/home.
- Enter your Employee ID to view your ePayroll statements, or use your ACE ID, if you are an accounting user.
- Enter your password.
- Click in “Login”.